If you are new to the Christian faith and need some help in getting started on your new journey, we invite you to the Starting Point iCONNECT class. This interactive and practical four-week class is designed to answer important questions like:
- How do I know I am saved?
- How do I study and understand the Bible?
- How do I pray and talk with God?
- How do I share my love for Jesus to others?
- What are the gifts and abilities God has given me and how can I use them?
Starting Point is team-taught by some of our Sagemont staff (Jonathan Morrison, Wes Holloman) and by one of our members, Milton Brock. Starting Point meets every Sunday at 9:30 am in Room WC1109 (West Wing).
If you have questions about Starting Point, please contact Wes Holloman at or call him at 281.481.7121.
We can’t wait to see YOU there!