This Privacy Statement does not apply to other sites that do not link to this Privacy Statement or to third-party websites to which the Sagemont sites may link.
If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact us at
What Information Does Sagemont Collect?
We collect information – including Personal Information – through various mission-based programs, operational activities and financial transactions, including through communications, requests for or responses to prayer-related programs, newsletters, prayer letters, email, physical mail, sign-up forms, registrations, volunteer programs, purchases and payments, or through use of using any services or ministries provided by Sagemont.
- Personal Information is information that identifies you as a specific individual and can be used to contact or identify you. Examples of Personal Information include your name, email address, company address, billing address, and phone number.
- Payment Information:If you use our website to make or receive payments, we will also collect certain payment information, such as credit card, PayPal or other financial account information, and billing address.
- Identity Verification:We may collect Personal Information, such as your date of birth to validate your identity or as may be required by law.
- General Audience Service: Our website is general audience and intended for users 18 and older. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone younger than age 18. If we become aware that a child younger than 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our files. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child younger than age 18 and believe that Sagemont Church has collected Personal Information from your child, please contact us at
- Non-Identifying Information/Usernames:We also may collect other information, such as zip codes, demographic data, information regarding your use of our website, and general project-related data (“Non-Identifying Information”). We may aggregate information collected from Sagemont Church registered and non-registered users (“Church Users”). We consider usernames to be Non-Identifying Information. Usernames are made public through our website and are viewable by other Church Users.
Basic contact information is collected as well as information that is specific to the type of form you may complete or the ministry, product or service you register for, purchase or support. Information collected is stored in our database. It generally contains individual contact information such as individual name, address, phone, email, website and the ministries, products and services associated with your account. In some instances additional demographic information may be included on your personal account if you submit the information. And, if you purchase anything with a credit card or other financial account method, that information will or may be on the order.
How Do We Protect Collected Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information and to protect it from loss or unauthorized access. Your account information is stored within our database behind security devices and controls.
Access to your information is limited to authorized staff and business partners providing the products and services you have requested or are entitled to.
Do We Disclose Information to Third Parties?
We share your information with Sagemont business partners that help us provide the products and services you have requested or may be entitled.
We may share your information with third-party service providers to provide services and information on our sites, including online marketing and advertising, and to support our ministry. We require these parties to handle personal data in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Third party links
We may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites may have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site, and we welcome any feedback about these sites.
Surveys & Other
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or other programmatic or operational matters. Participation in these activities is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and mailing address), and demographic information (such as zip code or age bracket). Survey information is used for monitoring or aggregating research statistics.
(GDPR) General Data Protection Regulation
If you are a citizen of the European Union (EU), we recognize your rights under this regulation to the extent is applies. If you want to access or update your personal information, change opt in/out selections on your account, request deletion of your information or restrict processing of your information, you may do so by contacting our web master at: GDPR options are automatically visible if the country code in your address is an EU country.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We strive to comply with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years of age.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.