The Sagemont Church Library Ministry includes books, compact disks, and DVDs. We hope you will find the following information helpful in making full use of your Library. The Library staff will be glad to assist you with all of your media needs.
Items can be renewed by calling 281.481.7128, emailing Carol Roeder or in person. The only information required is the name of the person who checked out the items.
- Sunday 8:00am-12:45 pm
- Monday 9:00am-12:00 pm
- Tuesday 9:00am-12:00 pm
- Wednesday 5:00pm-7:45 pm
- Thursday 9:00am-12:00 pm
- There is a limit of two books per child.
- Adults are limited to 20 books.
- Books are checked out for two weeks and may be renewed once.
- The fine for overdue books is 5 cents per day per book with a maximum fine of $10.00.
- must be 12 years old and up to check out Audio Media
- There is a limit of 4 CDs per family.
- There is a limit of 2 CDs per child ages 12 and up.
- CDs are checked out for 2 weeks and may be renewed once.
- The fine for overdue CDs is 5 cents per day per CD with a maximum fine of $5.00 per CD.
- must be 18 years old and up to check out Visual Media
- There is a limit of two DVDs per family.
- DVDs are checked out for one week (7 days) and may be renewed once.
- The fine for overdue DVDs is $ .50 per day per DVD with a maximum fine of $10.00.
- Adults must have initialed the application card and have read the policies concerning DVD checkout.
Library Volunteer Staff:
Carol Roeder Library Director
Merinell McCollum Associate Director
|Linda Bell||Judy Bowers||Virginia Breedlove||Victoria Terrell|
|Nancy Brenner||Sherial Caswell||Marilyn J. Evers||Nancy Hewitt|
|Frances Jackson||Mark Marchi||Juanita Nixon||Debi Peugh|
|Michelle Roeder||Millie Shaw||Sue Barnett||Suzanne Pollock|
|Kathy Terrell||Judy Wells||Gail White|