January 6, 2016
Provides excellent customer service to the Sagemont Church staff by resolving end-user hardware and software issues, and by proactively pursuing technology solutions to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the organization.
- Provides excellent end-user hardware and software support.
- Uses the helpdesk system, phone, email, remote assistance and administrative tools to interact with the staff, manage issues and log activities.
- Manages processes and systems that insure technology services, including computers, software and phones, are being delivered, managed and maintained to exceed service level agreements.
- Coordinates with the IT Manager to insure all users are consistently receiving excellent customer service.
- Keeps IT Manager informed of trends in user issues, concerns and needs.
- Proactively seeks subject matter expertise in areas that help the organization improve efficiency.
- Stay connected to other church IT peers through involvement in the Church IT Roundtable and Church IT Network.
- Significant working knowledge of
- Windows 7 and newer workstations
- Mac OS X
- Computer hardware
- Anti-virus software
- Computer configuration/installation
- Significant computer troubleshooting skills
- Working understanding of
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Network protocols TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS
- Network Hardware (hubs, switches, firewalls)
- Microsoft Office 365
- VOIP Phone Systems
- Helpdesk Ticking Systems
This job operates in a professional office environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a 24 hour a week part-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Wednesday and alternate Fridays, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Alternate Sundays, 7:30am to 12:30pm. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Travel to The Lodge in Danbury, Texas to assist with any problems that occur is required.
Required Education and Experience
High school diploma with CompTIA A+ Certification or 1-3 years of experience in a PC/local area network support environment.
Preferred Education and Experience
Experience working with relevant software applications.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
CompTIA A+ Certification preferred.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for the job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
If you are interested in this position, email your resume to scott.reichling <at> sagemontchurch.org