Worship On Campus and Online
9:30 AM | 11:15 AM
We can't wait to see you on campus for worship again!
As we gather together, we have some important information and procedures that we will follow for the safety of all of our members and guests.
- If you are a guest, we encourage you to park in our First-Time Guest Parking Lot where you will be greeted by a friendly team member.
- The wearing of face masks is HIGHLY encouraged while inside the church buildings.
- When you arrive on campus, go to the Worship Center Lobby.
- Please maintain a six-foot safe distance at all times.
- Please refrain from handshakes, hugs, fist bumps, etc.
- We will be observing social distancing guidelines in our seating. Family groups may sit together.
- Programming for children and students is open with social distancing protocols.
- iCONNECT Bible Study classes are meeting at 8:00, 9:30 and 11:15 Sunday mornings. Masks must be worn inside iCONNECT classrooms.
- If anyone has had the following symptoms during the preceding two weeks, please worship with us online: Fever over 99.5, cough or sore throat, shortness of breath, contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19.
- Midweek activities on Wednesdays at 6:30 pm have also resumed. These same guidelines apply on Wednesday as well as Sunday.
We will be making the public service seating areas as safe and secure and spacious as possible in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- We will have hand sanitizer stations available around our campus.
- Greeters and ushers will give a friendly greeting and smile rather than a handshake to help keep a contact-free experience.
- Guests need to know that there are never any offering plates passed at Sagemont Church.
- The Café, Bookstore, and Library are open on Sunday mornings.
- Restrooms will be open, and they will be constantly monitored and sanitized by our ABM staff.