Worship On Campus and Online
9:30 AM | 11:15 AM
iCONNECT Relaunches September 13
MidWeek Relaunches September 16
We can't wait to see you on campus for worship again! At this time, ONLY our Sunday morning worship services are meeting on campus. iCONNECT Bible Studies and Wednesday evening MidWeek activities will relaunch September 13 and 16, respectively.
As we gather together, we have some important information and procedures that we will follow for the safety of all of our members and guests.
- If you are a guest, we encourage you to park in our First-Time Guest Parking Lot where you will be greeted by a friendly team member.
- When you arrive on campus, go to the Worship Center Lobby.
- Please maintain a six-foot safe distance at all times.
- We encourage every member of your family to wear a mask. Some will be available if you do not have one.
- Please refrain from handshakes, hugs, fist bumps, etc.
- We will be observing social distancing guidelines in our seating. Family groups may sit together.
- Programming for children and students is open with social distancing protocols.
- After the worship service, you will be escorted out to maintain proper social distancing.
- If anyone has had the following symptoms during the preceding two weeks, please worship with us online: Fever over 99.5, cough or sore throat, shortness of breath, contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19.
We will be making the public service seating areas as safe and secure and spacious as possible in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Every chair will be sanitized prior to each worship experience.
- We will have hand sanitizer stations available around our campus.
- Greeters and ushers will give a friendly greeting and smile rather than a handshake to help keep a contact-free experience.
- Guests need to know that there are never any offering plates passed at Sagemont Church.
- The Café, Bookstore, and Library are open on Sunday mornings.
- Restrooms will be open, and they will be constantly monitored and sanitized by our ABM staff.