Picture yourself, your family or your group watching a sunrise or sunset over the lakes, without leaving the comfort of the great room. Enjoy echoes of laughter or experience a peaceful and quiet walk by the lake or under the magnificent oak trees. You are invited to come and experience a refreshing time in God’s Great Outdoors at the Lodge at Danbury.
- The wrap-around porch is a great place to just sit and relax.
- The Lodge reflects a elegant yet rustic decor.
- The 2400 square foot dining hall has individual tables and chairs for seating up to 100, and can be converted into a conference style meeting place.
- The 3000 sq ft Great Room is designed for comfort and relaxation and is accented with a grand stone fireplace, a 28 foot high all wood vaulted ceiling, and a decorated loft.
- The 600 square foot kitchen facility includes two ovens, a six burner stove top, a griddle, refrigerator, freezer, ice machine, and a steam table.
- 23 beautifully decorated rooms with two oversized twin beds and a private bathroom with a shower (six meet ADA requirements).
- All bed sheets, pillows, pillow cases, and blankets, are provided.
- The grounds are well kept and provide a tranquil environment for walks under 100 year old oak trees, sitting, relaxing, or watching the sun go down over one of the many lakes.
Corporate Groups: The Lodge offers you the perfect place for your next conference, board meeting, or staff retreat.
Conferences: Business / Corporate Meetings Day Rate (Mon-Thurs):
- $300-$500 Exclusive Use
- Wireless Internet available within entire facility.
- 7:30 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. = 1 Day
- Overnight Rates = $65 per room
- No minimum number of room required if booking Business Conference day.
“The Lodge, amenities, staff, and overall experience was unparalleled…”
Stewart Morris – Stewart Title
“Surrounded by the beautiful lakes, trees, relaxed atmosphere, and the tranquility of the Lodge, Danbury provides a retreat for any guest. Whether business or pleasure, you can achieve peace of mind and physical rest all while learning and sharing with friends or business associates.”
Rick Jones, President – Dale Carnegie Training
There are three lakes adjacent to the Lodge where you can test your angling skills. There is a catfish lake, a lake full of large bronze-nose perch and the Lodge’s trophy bass lake. Reservations and other financial considerations are required.
The Catfish Lake -This lake is stocked full of beautiful farm raised blue and channel catfish that are ready to put up a good fight. All catfish that are caught MUST be kept and it is the responsibility of the “fisherperson” to clean and store their fish. Ice is available at the Lodge.
The “Monster Perch” Lake -This lake is loaded with “monster” perch that will range from ¼ to 1½ pounds. This is a perfect place to share the joy of fishing with your family.
The Trophy Bass Lake -Bass anglers have the potential to catch 10-30 bass a trip and there are plenty of 5-7 pounders! Specific rules and regulations apply. All of this information is covered at the required orientation.