Prayer Force for those Who Need Prayer
The Prayer Force welcomes all prayer requests regardless of the need or situation. Prayer needs are prayed for by the entire army of Prayer Force volunteers on a weekly basis for one month. After one month, the request may be resubmitted, updated, or a Praise Report may be given on how it was answered. Anyone can receive prayer offered in their behalf in the following ways:
- Ask your iCONNECT Prayer Leader to add your request to the prayer list distributed weekly to class participants.
- Complete the Communication Card found in the holders on the back of the seats in the Worship Center and drop it in one of the offering receptacles conveniently located around the building.
- Leave a written prayer request in the prayer box at the CROSS. Easily accessed at any time from the parking area nearest the CROSS, the prayer box is stocked with prayer request cards and pencils.
- Call the Prayer Force office at 281.481.8770, Ext. 2705, weekdays 8:00 to 4:30.
- Call the 24-hour Prayer Alert Phone Line available 24/7 at 281.652.3790.